Rev’It Falcon H2O Motorcycle Gloves At GhostBikes.com £69.99
The Rev’It Falcon Waterproof Motorcycle Road Gloves are packed with features…
- Stretch lips at fingers - For added comfort
- Elastic at wrist - For a flexible fit.
- Regular cuff length - Easy fit with most jackets.
- Grip patches at thumb, palm, index finger and middle finger - Fabric is printed with a special texturised coating, delivering excellent grip in any riding conditions.
- Visor Wiper - For quick visor clearing in the rain.
- Adjustment strap at wrist - For personalised comfort.
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Tour fit - Ideal gloves for long trips on the saddle
- Temperfoam - Self-conturing foam, that while not CE-approved, still offers great impact-resistance along with flexible mobility. Temperfoam comes in both solid and perforated versions.
- Temperfoam at palm slider and under knuckle
- PU injected knuckle (partly covered with leather) - REV’IT gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles made of a hard PU protective compound to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- EVA foam at fingers, thumb and wrist - EVA is one of the materials popularly known as ‘foam rubber’ or ‘expanded rubber’. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many REV’IT products.
- Fiberfill - Consists of 100% polyester and offers excellent insulation. Fiberfill is light, so it does not weigh down garments. Resistant to moisture, it will actually shed water rather than absorb it. Fiberfill is a man made material and therefore anti-allergic and easy to care for.
- PWR|shell Rib - This PWR|shell fabric is woven in a specific rib weave, to maximise support while keeping your protection level high.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability than natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. It has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistent. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at a molecular level, enhancing its natural water-repellence and soil-resistence, without altering how the fabric looks, feels or breathes.
- Polyester 500D - This fabric made from polyester yarn makes a perfect form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Micro polyester - A lining material that improves breathability in the layer closest to your skin.
- Digital grip
- Reflection at fingers and cuff - Be seen when dark!
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
- Hydratex | Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. In turn, the carrier protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage. The seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z-liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.