Rev’It Scarab H2O Motorcycle Gloves At GhostBikes.com £54.99
The Rev-It Scarab H2O Motorcycle Road Gloves are packed with features.
- Stretch lips at fingers, thumb and wrist
- Elastic at wrist - For a flexible fit.
- Regular cuff length - Easy fit with most jackets.
- Digital Grip patches at thumb and palm - For reliable access.
- Adjustment strap at wrist - For personalised comfort.
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Temperfoam - Self-conturing foam, that while not CE-approved, still offers great impact-resistance along with flexible mobility. Temperfoam comes in both solid and perforated versions.
- Temperfoam slider
- Temperfoam at fingers and knuckle
- Fiberfill - Consists of 100% polyester and offers excellent insulation. Fiberfill is light, so it does not weigh down garments. Resistant to moisture, it will actually shed water rather than absorb it. Fiberfill is a man made material and therefore anti-allergic and easy to care for.
- PWR|shell Rib - This PWR|shell fabric is woven in a specific rib weave, to maximise support while keeping your protection level high.
- PWR| wax 500D - This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. It has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistent. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at a molecular level, enhancing its natural water-repellence and soil-resistence, without altering how the fabric looks, feels or breathes.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability than natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PU digital fabric - The PU (Polyurethane) digital fabric adds fine detail to the product.
- Polyester twill - The fabric consists of polyester fibers woven in twill. Twiss is a type of weave with a digonal parallel patern. Twill is durable, yet drapes well.
- Reflective logo at the knuckle - Be seen when dark.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
- Hydratex | Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. In turn, the carrier protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage. The seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z-liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.